A New Preservation Focus
Important AnnouncementGreetings to you all.
Over the past 3 years, we have worked tirelessly to preserve RSC and to bring you a playable recreation. Now the team of OpenRSC realizes there's something much more important to preserve: our planet's wildlife.
We will be ceasing work on the project immediately in order to advance this new preservation goal. We will all be flying to Brazil shortly, to face head to head with loggers & arsonists of the Amazon Rainforest. The servers will remain online, but we will not be able to update them as much due to our new commitment of preserving wildlife.
Thanks for understanding & for the years of good times.
— All of us at Open RSC
In other news
- We will be hosting Easter events on the RSC Cabbage and RSC Preservation servers on April 4th.
- We are now a registered organization on the Freenode IRC network. Discord chat is bridged to several channels. Join #openrsc on freenode if you'd like to avoid Discord.
- Woodcutting success rates are now authentic.
- RSC235 protocol support is out of beta.
- More patchnotes for the past 2 weeks are available on Discord.