Exp rates refers to the speed at which a player may expect to gain experience points during certain tasks. It should be noted that the information on this page refers only to the rates known to be achievable/humanly possible. The actual experience rates gained by a player will vary.
Open RSC 1x
50k xp/hr + 40k fishing xp/hr at level 80 harpoon fishing tuna and swordfish at the fishing guild, cooking fish at the nearby range, and then selling to the shop
80k xp/hr powercutting yew trees by seers village
650 logs can be chopped and lit in an hour at lumbridge near the air rune spawn. This yields 125.7k firemaking xp/hr at level 98, and a constant rate of 16.2k woodcutting xp/hr at all levels.
19.5k xp/hr picking flax and spinning bowstrings at the Tree Gnome Stronghold 27k xp/hr + 7.4k smithing xp/hr crafting unstrung silver symbols at Shilo Village
14k xp/hr + 14k mining xp/hr mining iron ore at port khazard, superheating into bars, then smithing into iron platebodies and selling to the shop nearby
Rates will be different for att/def/str, focused on a particular style, excluding HP)
Wilderness graveyard - 112k/hour (AFK)
Highly depending on spell used.
Assuming the player is able to manage to do 1500 casts per hour:
- Crumble undead: 735k/hour
- Camelot teleport: 825k/hour
- High level alchemy: 975k/hour
- Fire blast: 1035k/hour
- Fire wave: 1275k/hour
- 85k/hour at training camp ogres (adam arrows, 89 ranged)
- Lobsters - 450k/hour at 90 fishing (not banking fish)
- Swordfish and tuna - 610k/hour at 97 fishing (not banking fish)
- Magic logs - 900k/hour at 98 firemaking.
- Wilderness course - 260k/hour at 89 agi
- Air runes - 55k/hour
- Mind runes - 35k/hour
- Water runes - 47k/hour
- Earth runes - 58k/hour
- Fire runes - 48k/hour
- Body runes - 55k/hour
- Chaos runes - 20k/hour
- Cosmic runes - 41k/hour
- Nature runes - 38k/hour (using shop method to unnote essence)