From Open RuneScape Classic Wiki
This page is to list all non-authentic shortcuts, to be extended as they are added:
- Rowboat in Lumbridge - no requirements. Hop in the rowboat and be taken to Edgeville, free of charge.
- 40 Agility: Falador west handholds for exiting the city
- 50 Agility: Catherby–Taverly stepping stones (damage taken if failed)
- 67 Agility: Lava maze–KBD stepping stones
- 70 Agility: Taverly dungeon - Pipe from dungeon entrance to blue dragons
- Scot Ruth (anagram for shortcut) in Edgeville dungeon offers you access to a tunnel, for a one-time fee of 200k gp. The tunnel instantly brings you just south of the deep wilderness chaos altar (along the western border of wilderness), offering a far quicker route to KBD lair.